Registrar of Voters/Election Administrators
Phone: (860) 928-6596 x339
Email: Click HERE to send an email
Function and Services
What We Do:
The Registrars of Voters are elected to a four-year term to fulfill the duties of Registrar of Voters that are prescribed in Connecticut General Statutes. There are two registrars, one from each major political party.
Contact us if you need help with:
The Registrars of Voters register voters from all political parties and are responsible to the State for maintaining current voter registration records.
They also conduct all referenda, primaries, and general elections held within Woodstock as required by Statute.
IMPORTANT VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES FOR THE NOVEMBER 6, 2018 ELECTION
- A special voter registration session will take place at Town Hall on Tuesday, October 30, 2018 from 9am - 8pm
- Voter registration is also available online by going to the Secretary of State's website (see link below).
- A voter registration session will be held on Monday November 5, 2018 from 9am - 5pm. This session is to admit those seeking to vote in the November 6, 2018 election whose qualifications as to age, citizenship, or residence was obtained since October 30, 2018.
- There will be election-day registration available at the Town Hall.
- Polls will be open from 6am until 8pm on November 6, 2018.
- Absentee ballot applications and ballots can be obtained from the Town Clerk, Judy Walberg. She can be reached at 860.928.6595, Extension 322.
- Questions can be directed to the Registrar's Office in the Town Hall at extension 339.
Helpful Links From the Registrar of Voter's Office:
Not sure if you are registered to vote, click the "VOTER LOOKUP TOOL".
Curbside Voting Available for Elderly and Handicapped Individuals: Park in the designated area and the Registrars will come out to your car and take your vote!
Who can work at the polls?
Answer: Any Woodstock resident 16 years of age or older. Pay is $12.00 an hour. Contact the registrar by email if interested.